medika logo
HR  EN
logo medika

History

In 1922 - From the lab founded by the pharmacists Strauss and Hafner in Zagreb, the joint-stock company for production of chemical - pharmaceutical preparations and for the sale of drugs and chemicals was established.
2017
Medika is a future oriented pharmaceutical wholesale company with a long tradition.
2015
The branch warehouse in Osijek is relocated to the newly renovated space.
2009
The branch warehouse in Split relocated into the new premises at Dugopolje.
2005
Acquisition of Farmis and Farmakon.
2001
The Company’s headquarters relocated to a new address in Capraška 1.
1992
Medika started its business operation as a joint stock company, again.
1987
The branch warehouse in Rijeka moved into new modern distribution centers, too.
1977
The branch warehouse in Vukovar moved into new modern distribution centers.
1960
The third branch warehouse was opened in Vukovar.
1958
Another branch warehouse was opened in Rijeka.
1951
The first branch warehouse (subsidiary) was opened in Split.
1947
Medika was organized under its current name exclusively as a wholesaler.
1928
The laboratory, which already turned into a factory moved to another location in Jukićeva 12.
1922
From the lab founded by the pharmacists Strauss and Hafner in Zagreb, the joint-stock company for production of chemical - pharmaceutical preparations and for the sale of drugs and chemicals was established.